We would like to thank for all applications – they were all great. We’ve chosen 12 teams, which will take part in the tournament.
With great pleasure we present the competitors of the Warsaw Negotiation Round 2016: (in random order)
1. National Law School of India University, India
2. Vilnius University Of Aplied Science, Lithuania
3. American University Washington College of Law, United States
4. University of J.J Strossmayer in Osijek, Croatia
5. University of Bonn, Germany
6. IESEG School of Management, France
7. Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
8. Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
9. Cairo Univeristy, Egypt
10. CUHK Business School, China
11. National Law University, India
12. Team representing Poland – the winner of our national pre-eliminations.
See you in Warsaw on 22-24 of April!